In the two-day program, you explore how the human brain really learns, which is very different from traditional assumptions about learning. And you experience the most current “cognitive neuroscience” – the brain science behind all effective instructional design and human learning. During the class, you practice six powerful learning principles based on the best of brain science, then you apply these principles every time you train, teach, or coach others. You collect dozens of interactive instructional strategies you can use with any topic and any group of learners. You use the 4Cs Map – a powerful 4-step instructional design and delivery model – to create training specific to a topic you teach. And you also receive a 55-page resource workbook that is only available with this program, as well as copies of Sharon’s best-selling books: ”Training from the BACK of the Room!” and “Using Brain Science to Make Training Stick.”
In this truly blended learning experience, you will attend 5 highly interactive sessions over the course of 2 weeks, with spaced learning opportunities in between. Together we will explore how the human brain really learns which is very different from traditional assumptions about learning. We will introduce you to “cognitive neuroscience” concepts – the brain science behind all effective instructional design and human learning.
During this virtual setting, you’ll explore six powerful learning principles based on the best of brain science. You’ll be able to apply these principles every time you train, teach, instruct, facilitate or coach others. You’ll also experience and collect dozens of interactive instructional strategies that you can use with any topic and any group of learners. You’ll use the 4Cs Map – a powerful 4-step instructional design and delivery model – to create a training plan specific to a topic you already teach.
1. Learn how to keep the participants engaged and be interactive throughout the session to keep the energy flowing and learning happening.
2. Apply six learning principles based on current brain research every time you deliver VIRTUAL training, regardless of the complexity of the topic, size of group, or level of learners.
3. Use the 4Cs Map as a training design and delivery model for brain- based VIRTUAL instruction.
4. Create virtual training sessions that combine your own topic and materials with the brain-based virtual learning concepts and strategies from the class and demonstrate how to leverage the strengths of VIRTUAL learning environments.
5. Explain to colleagues your understanding of cognitive science as it applies to learning, training and memory in both VIRTUAL and face-to- face environments.
6. Choose from dozens of VIRTUAL brain-based learning activities for all topics.
7. Become an active member of the TBR-VE Class Group on Slack, a community that collaborates and encourages its members to be the best that they can be!
8. Experience an Asynchronous & Synchronous approach to learning.
Copyright © 2022 Thoughtful Agile - All Rights Reserved.